Mochatini Camping Cocktail Recipe: Creamy, Frothy Chocolatey Indulgence
Looking for camping cocktails that are almost dessert? Look no further! The flavor combination of chocolate, coffee and cream make this chilled Mochatini recipe the perfect after dinner sippable camping cocktail for adults.
We have a kid-friendly alcohol-free Chocolate Covered Almond Mocha On The Rocks Recipe too! Cheers!
Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
How To Make Camping Mochatini Cocktails
This rich and creamy sipping cocktail combines several types of alcohol with half & half.
The only way to get a well-blended consistency with a slightly frothy ending is to use a cocktail shaker.
I like using a stainless steel shaker for two reasons. It is rugged enough to take camping and the stainless steel creates a super-cold drink.
Camping Themed Cocktail Shaker Gift Set
You’re going to add all of the ingredients to the shaker … shake like crazy … then strain the cocktail into a glass.
If you don’t want to use real glass, you have a few options.
Acrylic glasses have the look and a similar feel to real glass … but … they are almost impossible to break.
Unbreakable Travel Martini Glass Dishwasher Safe
Stainless steel glasses are durable too. The bad thing is you can’t see pretty drinks inside but the awesome thing is that the stainless material helps to keep the drinks icy-cold.
Stainless Steel Martini Glasses
Mochatini Recipe Garnish Variations
Edible (like cookies and candy) garnishes are my favorites but you can also rim you martini glass too. Here are a few options:
- Chocolate Dipped Biscotti: Place in martini glass filled with your Mochatini camp cocktail
- Chocolate Truffle: Spear a truffle or two with a drink pick
- Chocolate Sugar: Rim your martini glass with chocolate rimming sugar
Almond Dark Chocolate BiscottiDark Chocolate TrufflesChocolate Martini Cocktail Sugar
Print This Recipe
Tried this recipe?
Please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating, comment or both!
Sign up here for FREE weekly camping tips delivered to your email 📧😊
Mochatini Camping Cocktail Recipe
- Ice to fill a cocktail shaker about 1/2 of the way full
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz. Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. Half & Half
- 1 Chocolate dipped almond biscotti
- Add ice, vodka, Creme de Cacao, Coffee Liqueur and Half & Half to the cocktail shaker.
- Place cap securely on the shaker.
- Shake vigorously until all ingredients are combined and totally chilled.
- Strain into your favorite martini glass.
- Garnish with biscotti.
- NOTE: If you want a similar drink that is a non-alcoholic version, try my Chocolate Covered Almond Mocha On The Rocks https://www.campingforfoodies.com/chocolate-covered-almond-mocha-rocks/
Get More Camping Recipe Ideas
Don’t stop a fun drinks for your next trip. Make sure you plan some awesome meals too!
If you’re looking for awesome ideas for yummy camping food, you’re in the right place!
Here’s our entire camping recipes list.
Get FREE camping tips and recipes emailed to you!
Our Camping Products Make Great Gifts!
Flexible Cutting MatCutting Mat SetStainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Set