From Camping To Glamping
It’s easier than you might think to add a little extra style to your camp dining experiences. After you watch the video, you will see how easy it is to create a glamped-up dining room! Don’t bother taking notes…I’ve already done it for you. Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
Here are the basics I discuss in my Camping To Glamping video:
- Use a canopy for sun and rain protection
- Create a “floor” with camping patio floor mats
- Soften your canopy structure with window sheers and use shower curtain rings to attach them
- Add creative mood lighting with lanterns and candles
- Use an outdoor tablecloth that accents your color theme
- Add accent pillows to comfy folding camp chairs for style and relaxation
- Use fabric napkins and real flatware
- Create a drink station and don’t forget the cocktail shaker
- Make great food…if you need ideas, visit the Camping For Foodies Camping Recipes List here or if you have no time to look for recipes, create a menu and write a grocery list? No Problem! Get our 3-Day Dutch Oven Camp Menu Plan here!
- HAVE FUN!
Make Glamping Easy And Fun
Remember, you go camping to have fun! So, keep your stylish upgrades simple and easy. If you go overboard, you might begin to think of glam camping as a chore … and you don’t want that! Check out my Cute Glamping Accessories And DIY Glam Camping Ideas And Tips post for fast, easy and fun ways to put a little glamping style into your next trip!
No time to look for recipes, create a menu and write a grocery list? No Problem! Get our 3-Day Dutch Oven Camp Menu Plan here!
Our Cool Camping Products Make Great Gifts!
If you need camping recipes and menu ideas, you can find them here at the Camping For Foodies Camping Recipes list.
Don’t miss a thing…sign up for Camping For Foodies email updates!
Your purchase of our products will help support World Vision ® Building a better world for children.