You can’t even consider going on a Halloween camping trip without some spooktacular meals! These Halloween camping food ideas will fill your bellies and decorate your table for the holiday … all at the same time!
Recipes For Camping On Halloween
Most campers experience cool or even cold weather when camping during Halloween so we have gathered up some of our favorite camping comfort foods to help you plan your menu.
Witch’s Brew Recipes
If you make Dutch oven camping recipes and decorate your serving table with Halloween props … the pot looks like a witch’s cauldron which adds to the Halloween flair of the holiday. Here are a few of our favorites…
- This warm and hearty Dutch Oven Campfire Stew is a one pot meal that is always a favorite during fall and winter camp trips. The fork-tender beef simmers in a tomato-based sauce that is rich and smooth. The carrots and potatoes make it a full meal.
- Put a pot of Dutch Oven Campfire Chili on the menu and your camping goblins will love you for it! We have more than 5 different chili recipes and this one wins awards!
- Enjoy this rich, creamy and filling Hot Italian Sausage Camping Soup. Serve it with a loaf of crusty bread and it makes an entire meal.
- Kids and adults love this Dutch Oven Campfire Goulash that combines Italian sausage, tomatoes, beans, macaroni and cheese to make an affordable and delicious old-fashioned comfort food meal.
- Check out all of our simple warm camping meals, they are recipes that will keep you warm while you are camping in the cold!
Halloween Decorations For Food
You don’t have to go through a lot of work to turn ordinary camping recipes into a creepy treat. Here are a few ideas…
Make your favorite pasta dish but swap out the macaroni and use novelty pasta that is shaped like bats, pumpkins, and witches.
Halloween Food Topper Decorations
Bake simple cupcakes or pick up some from your bakery and add cute Halloween-themed toppers.
Fun & Spooky Food Picks
Cube up some deli meat, cheese and fruit and serve it with Halloween picks.
Halloween Fortune Cookies
Unique pre-made food items are a fun and easy way to add to your Halloween menu. These funny messages will be the hit of the party: A crazy bat will get stuck in your hair.
Warm Drinks For Cool Camping
Some Halloween camping activities have to include a mug of Campfire Hot Cocoa! It is a warm and toasty drink to enjoy around the campfire during the day or night! Looking for something a little more refreshing? Check out all of our Camping Cocktail Drink Recipes for kid-friendly drinks as well as others that include alcohol.
Make Adorable Simple Halloween-Themed Recipes
FREE Printable Menu Planner
Use my camping menu planner to stay organized when planning meals for your next trip. It’s FREE and you’ll get it delivered instantly to your inbox!
More Halloween Camping Inspiration
We’ve got ideas to set your table and decorate your campsite so check out these Halloween camping ideas and decorations too!
More Meal Ideas
If you want awesome camping food that doesn’t necessarily have a Halloween theme … I’ve got tons of options for you!