Color-themed food is a fun way to celebrate any holiday. As much as I love grazing through a picnic table of food in the holiday theme, I realized my favorite camp recipes usually don’t adhere to the color code on our patriotic holidays. So I went on the hunt to find fun red, white and blue recipes across the web! Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
July 4th Camping Recipes
- 4th of July Red White & Blue Topped Pound Cake
- Blue and White Potato Gnocchi with Fresh Red Tomato Sauce
- Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
- Layered berry trifle
- Red, White and Blue Dessert
- Red, white and blueberry cheesecake bars
- 4th of July Dessert: Creme Filled Strawberries
- Fruit flag for the 4th of July
- Red, White & Blueberry Skewers
- Red, White & Blue Mini Fruit Pizzas
- Summer Berry Crostini with Lemon Ricotta + Honey
- Grilled Chicken with Red & Blue(berry) Salsa
- Grilled Blackberry, Strawberry, Basil and Brie Pizza Crisp with Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Red, White, and Blue (Berry) Green Salad
- Red, white and blue potato salad
- RED, WHITE & BLUE SALAD
- German Pancake with Berries
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Coconut Syrup and Blueberries
- Triple Berry Gingersnap & Granola Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Patriotic Shot
- Red, White and Blue Shooter
- Fireworks Red, White and Blue Daiquiris
No time to look for recipes, create a menu and write a grocery list? No Problem! Get our 3-Day Dutch Oven Camp Menu Plan here!
Don’t Care About Red, White And Blue?
Camping Recipes That Are Not Red White And Blue
Not everybody cares about cooking and eating color-coordinated food on their camping trips (holiday weekend or otherwise)…so I’ve included a link here to my list of camping recipes.
See our tips for Camping on July 4th!
July 4 Fun Fact
Q: Did you know Independence Day shares the July 4 calendar date with another lesser-known food holiday? Which holiday is it?
A. National Hotdog Day
B. National Ice Cream Day
C. National Barbecued Spareribs Day
D. National Fried Chicken Day
Drum roll, please….
A: National Barbecued Spareribs Day Is Celebrated On July 4
The Reason For The Season: 4th of July
No matter what you put on your table during this Fourth of July, don’t forget to celebrate the holiday. July 4th…It’s a party of independence! It was on July 4, 1776 that the Declaration of Independence was adopted declaring our independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
More Helpful Tips For RV And Tent Camping
- How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity While Camping
- RVing Tips For Beginners: Enjoying The Maiden Journey
- RV Tool Kit Checklist
- Camping Gear List For First Time Tent Campers
- Best Quiet Generators For Camping
- Solar Products For Camping
- Best Camping Lights For Lighting Your Campsite
- Camping Safety Tips For Families
- Dutch Oven Temperature Chart
- Dutch Oven Camp Cooking Tips
- Dutch Oven Recipes For Camping
- Camp Dutch Oven Accessories
- Camp Cooking Tips And Tricks
- Campfire Cooking Equipment You Can’t Live Without
- Camping Recipes List
If you need camping recipes and menu ideas, you can find them here at the Camping For Foodies Camping Recipes list.
Don’t miss a thing…sign up for Camping For Foodies email updates!
Your purchase of our products will help support World Vision ® Building a better world for children.